- Handmade in Australia by a skilled artist where no two items are identical
- Made from fibreglass making this item tough and easy to clean
- The shingleback is positioned on Australian's well known red rock similar to those found in Central Australia. This is also made from fibreglass
- This item is carefully detailed to replicate the beauty of a real Shingleback and how you might find it in the rugged landscape of Outback Australia
- Perfect for school's show and tell, home decoration and Australian native reptile collectors
- Sizing of the item is roughly 8cm(height) x 10cm(width)
The bulkiest of the blue-tongues, the Shingleback Lizard are common on the plains west of the Great Dividing Range where rainfall is low and throughout the semi-arid habitats of inland Australia as well as coastal parts of Western Australia and South Australia.
More information can be found on the Australian Museum website at: