- Handmade in Australia by a skilled artist where no two items are identical
- Made from fibreglass making this item tough and easy to clean
- The dragon is positioned on Australian's well known termite mounds or logs similar to those found in Central Australia. This is also made from fibreglass
- This item is carefully detailed to replicate the beauty of a real bearded dragon and how you might find it in the rugged landscape of Outback Australia
- Perfect for school's show and tell, home decoration and Australian native reptile collectors
- Size of the item is roughly 30cm(height) x 15cm(width) for the item on termite mound and 10cm(height) x 30cm(width) for the item on log
You may catch a glimpse of these sun loving dragons on the side of an outback highway, or patrolling for insects in a woodland clearing. Like other species of Bearded Dragon, this lizard relies on more bluff than bite; trying to appear larger and spikier than it really is to any potential predator.
More information can be found on the Australian Museum website at: