- These are fossilised tooth from prehistoric Megalodon Sharks
- Although extinct, Megalodons are the largest predatory sharks to have ever existed.
- It lived during the Miocene and Pliocene periods, between 23 to 2.5 million years ago. It didn’t evolve until well after the last dinosaurs died out some 65 million years ago
- Megalodons are known to have a 16-metre-long body, including a 4.5 metres long head, a dorsal fin as tall as humans and a tail nearly 4 metres high. That is, you’d need a two-storey building to contain the enormity of their height, alone
- These fossilised tooth comes in various sizes and the darker it is in colour, the older in age it is.
- Some of them are almost perfect and others do come with some minor chips due to the natural state its in and the years it had endured to be in your hands.
- The serrated edges are also very defined and will truly impress any shark aficionado
**As no two teeth are alike, the images are just for illustration purpose. We'll try to send the closest size, colour and condition as the one ordered. If you would like to see the exact tooth that will be sent, please write us a note when ordering and include your contact details so we can send you a picture.