- Handcrafted in Australia from genuine premium oiled cow hide that provides a flexible and light feel when worn. This keeps your head cool and comfortable and does not weigh you down when the temperature rises
- The brim is layered with a galvanize mesh to keep its shape and will not rust with moisture.
- The brim can also be shaped for those wanting that extreme curve!
- With the Suede hats, the inside is lined with soft thin leather that provides moisture resistance and stops any sweat stains from showing on the outside of the hat.
- The plaited leather band around the hat is stitched on and will therefore last a life time together with your hat. With the extreme heat and humidity of the Outback, glues can evaporate and lose its tackiness.
- There are also eyelets on the crown to give you some airflow and keep your head nice and cool. These eyelets can also be used to secure a chin strap on those windy days.
- Crown height is 9cm and brim width is 7.5cm
- Environmentally certified sourced leather
Size and Fit
- Measure the widest part of your head but not too tightly
(above the dent behind your head, just above the eyebrows at the front and 1cm above your ears)
- Head sizes are normally between 51cm and 61cm.
- Your order will also include 6 self-adhesive cork strips for free that can be used in case your hat is too big
- This can be positioned inside the inner flap to make it a better fit if the hat is too big
- All 6 strips can reduce your hat size by about 2cm. For reference this is about one hat size, bringing a Large to a Medium
- Cork strips are more breathable and durable than cheaper foam alternatives which adds to the luxury of your hat