- Taxidermied in Australia from genuine cane toad that are caught in Darwin, Australia
- The eyes are replaced with a look-a-like plastic eyes as it cant be preserved.
- The toads are then stuffed with a light weight stuffing that will mimic the actual feel and look of a cane toad and finished off with a gloss varnish to seal and protect its skin.
- It has a strong magnet that sticks to fridges and anything magnetic
- It's perfect for someone who has everything or to just share a laugh with your mates
- Beware: it brings out some unusual reactions from people
About 3,000 cane toads were released in the sugarcane plantations of north Queensland in 1935. They now number well into the millions, and their still expanding range covers thousands of square miles in northeastern Australia.
They are considered pests and have thrived in Australia because there are few natural predators, they breed easily, and they have an abundant of food.
Their effects on Australia's ecology include the depletion of native species that die eating cane toads; the poisoning of pets and humans; depletion of native fauna preyed on by cane toads.
Government eradication efforts include asking residents to help collect and dispose of them is how this product has come about.
For more information, visit: