- Taxidermied in Australia from genuine Cane Toad
- For all Jack Daniels, Rum, Wild Turkey and Jim Bean fans around the world, this is a unique display item for your collection
- Cane Toad sits on a wooden cookie for a neater display
- Suitable for indoors and outdoor display under a shade
- A great gift for that someone who has everything or just to share a laugh with your mates
- Would also make a perfect gift for departing employees and bosses and newly-weds!
*Bottle does not contain actual alcohol
About 3,000 cane toads were released in the sugarcane plantations of north Queensland in 1935. They now number well into the millions, and their still expanding range covers thousands of square miles in northeastern Australia.
They are considered pests and have thrived in Australia because there are few natural predators, they breed easily, and they have an abundant of food.
Their effects on Australia's ecology include the depletion of native species that die eating cane toads; the poisoning of pets and humans; depletion of native fauna preyed on by cane toads.
Government eradication efforts include asking residents to help collect and dispose of them is how this product has come about.
For more information, visit: