Farmed Crocodiles (Most popular)
- Hand cleaned and taxidermied from Saltwater Crocodiles that are farmed in Northern Territory, Australia for their skin and meat.
- These Crocodiles are strictly farmed in accordance with Australian National Parks & Wildlife Service rules and regulation which also includes the most efficient and humane method of culling
- Trade of these magnificent animals are protected and therefore CITES permits will be provided upon its sale
- A dab of silicon is used to hold the top and bottom jaw together. The skull can be displayed with it's jaw open using a prop if desired
- Perfect for home decorating or on a bar top
- Starts at roughly 230mm x 100mm to 330mm x150mm
- Beware: It will attract attention
Wild Crocodiles (Iconic)
- Hand cleaned and taxidermied in Australia from premium saltwater crocodile
- These are from crocodiles problematic in the wild and can only be legally derived from approved certified rangers
- Wild crocodiles that can be obtained are normally longer than 3meters and can reach up to the size of 6meters
- Wild crocodiles have also teeth that are stained due to their natural habitat near mangrove areas
- Monster Crocodiles are the perfect center piece for any man cave, collection and home decorating as its presence in size will certainly amaze
- Sizes start from roughly 410mm x 200mm to 810mm x 300mm
**Additional cost of $80 for an export permit applies for international purchases on top of your shipping rates and you'll be contacted prior to the order being finalised. Please be sure to provide your email address and contact number. Please also allow 3 months for permits to be approved.