Congratulations! You’ve just purchased one of the most sought after exotic leather product. The texture and pattern of this leather is unique similar to a finger print and no two products are alike. Marks and blemishes are part of the beauty of this product due to its natural state and it’s a treasure to invest in. Here’s what we recommend to care for your product.
- Twice a year, apply a small amount of premium exotic leather conditioner to preserve the leather and provide water resistance.
- Do not use conditioners that contain waxes as it prevents the leather from breathing. Always apply the product on a cloth first and work on a small area to see its effect on the leather.
- When not in use, store in a breathable bag as the one provided in a cool and dry spot.
- Remember that leathers breath and excessive heat can remove moisture causing it to lose suppleness and shine.
- Use a damp microfiber cloth to wipe down the product. This is sufficient unless there is a difficult stain
- For difficult stains, work an exotic leather cleaner into the affected area using overlapping circles and wipe away any remaining cleaner and allow the product to air dry
- Apply a small amount of exotic leather conditioner to further protect the leather.