- Hand cleaned and taxidermied in Australia from premium Saltwater Crocodile
- Prices are associated with its size and are measured from armpit to armpit. The length is in relative with it's width.
- Perfect for corporate, restaurants and home decorating or on a bar top
- This is also great for leather artisan or hobby crafters who would like to work with Saltwater Crocodile skins on their leather products. There is a multitude of textures in this piece as you get a section of Hornback, pieces of belly skins and leg skins.
- Legally derived in accordance with Australian National Parks & Wildlife Service rules and regulation
- CITES permit will be provided
These are genuine Crocodile skins and therefore displays scars, lost of limbs and other traits of wild reptiles. This defects are not that significant to affect the look of the skin but rather accentuates its beauty in its natural state.
**Additional cost of $72 for an export permit applies for international purchases on top of your shipping rates and you'll be contacted prior to the order being finalised. Please provide your email address and contact number.