- Handcrafted in Australia from genuine premium oiled cow hide that provides a flexible and light feel when worn. This keeps your head cool and comfortable and does not weigh you down when the temperature rises
- The brim is layered with a galvanize mesh to keep its shape and will not rust with moisture.
- The brim can also be shaped for those wanting that extreme curve!
- With the Suede hats, the inside is lined with soft thin leather that provides moisture resistance and stops any sweat stains from showing on the outside of the hat.
- The plaited leather band around the hat is stitched on and will therefore last a life time together with your hat. With the extreme heat and humidity of the Outback, glues can evaporate and lose its tackiness.
- There are also eyelets on the crown to give you some airflow and keep your head nice and cool. These eyelets can also be used to secure a chin strap on those windy days.
- Crown height is 9cm and brim width is 7.5cm
- Environmentally certified sourced leather
Size and Fit
- Measure the widest part of your head but not too tightly
(Measure around your head from above the dent behind your head, 1cm above your ears and just above the eyebrows at the front)
- Head sizes are normally between 51cm and 61cm.